- Founded Streambank LLC in 2007 in response to market demand for transactional services for “new economy” assets as well as legacy intangibles such as patents and trademarks
- Assembled a team of experts and compiled a strong transaction history serving clients in all industries, including developing the largest online platform in the emerging IP address market.
- BA and MS in Economics
- Former CFO/VP Finance for Donuts (largest new gTLD registry operator)
- Former CFO for ICANN
- Co-founder of WiseDots, TLD service provider
- Former Consulting Manager and CPA at Ernst & Young
- Decades of financial leadership including CFO and controller for startups and large multinational firms in many industries such as health care, real estate, manufacturing, technology, and Internet/DNS
- Stanford AB; UCLA MBA
- TLD industry’s most recognised marketer and communications expert.
- Founder and CEO of DomainDiction, the premier marketing services agency for new gTLD registries
- Co-Founder of Alchemy Data - predictive analytics for DNS data
- Head of Europe for Neustar helping to lead the brand, creative, and media introduction of .biz and .us TLDs
- Business development and marketing consultant in Fashion, Digital Music, Telecoms and TLD industries
- Fluent in English, French, German and Norwegian
- MBA in Strategy & Finance
- Fractional CTO and technology product strategist
- Clients in financial services, digital media, adventure sports, retail, consumer products, telecommunications, social media, television, and banking
- 20+ years experience in software development and technology management
- Specialties include web and database application development, data-driven marketing systems, cloud services, RESTful APIs, product management, agile methodologies, and lean startup techniques
- Engineering degree from Carnegie Mellon
- Manages intellectual property disposition engagements
- Assists clients in developing a marketing plan for their IP assets
- Thoroughly canvasses the marketplace to maximize the value of assets
- Joined Hilco Streambank with 12 years of legal experience at two of the nation's top law firms
- BA and JD
The TLD Advisors Guild is a group of experienced professionals selected to work cooperatively on our clients' behalf. Guild members are specialists in the TLD industry with deep understanding of TLD registries and offer specific niche services to our clients.
If you are interested in joining the TLD Advisors Guild, let us know.